NO REFUNDS/CREDITS except for extenuating circumstances
SEPT 1st being the deadline.
See ENTREGA POLICIES page for details.
You CANNOT sell or give away your pass to someone else.
The attendance will be limited to 250 and
this will be a role balanced event.
This event is located in Newark, NJ at Social Club Portugues
55 Prospect Street, Newark NJ 07105
Of course we are doing our best to keep this event safe.
PLEASE CLICK TO READ ABOUT OUR ENTREGA POLICIES.
These include Codes of Conduct that we value to make our event an inclusive & safe place for all. You can find details of our REFUND Policy in this link as well.
APPLICATION PROCESS IS NOW OPEN
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING.
You are welcome to register individually but please be aware, that depending on the role balance at the time, you might be added to the waitlist. We highly encourage applying with a partner of the opposite role, if possible, to secure your spot.
An Application does not guarantee an invitation to register. Each application will be reviewed carefully by the La Entrega Team. Please be patient as this process may occasionally take longer than expected.
Our goal has always been to create a fun, friendly, inclusive environment with beautiful dancers. On the Application form you can suggest friends that you would like to see at the event so that you can contribute to the creation
of the invitation list.
Application Form Details:
1. Click on “APPLY” to fill out and submit the form.
You will then receive a confirmation email from our platform Event Create, you might need to go through your junk email box if you cannot locate it in your inbox.
2. Please save our email firstname.lastname@example.org in your contacts so if and when we reach out you can avoid missing our email.
3. If your Application is approved, you will receive an email with payment instructions.
4. Once you receive the payment link you have 72 hrs to pay and complete your registration to secure your spot.
Thank you for your enthusiasm and interest to be with us!
La Entrega Team
* The Venue has a bar downstairs and they will set a stand on our floor for us so there will be NO BYOB allowed for alcoholic beverages at this event.
* Please consider bringing YOUR OWN WATER BOTTLE for the weekend to help save on waste.